Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Nov. 9, 2016

Wow. I did not get to this blog last week. So much to do and so little time. It's a common
complaint, I know. But it's very realistic.

Today, I post, perhaps not in a way any of you or many of you will appreciate. But still I blog, because I can and because no one signs my check. Smile. Such relief. So if you do not approve,
sign off, never to sign back on - or sign off in forgiveness - or sign off and then sign back on when
you see something of which you do approve.

My blog today will be brief, fragmented, broken.

Integrity. Or lack thereof.
Ethics. Or lack thereof.
Honesty? Or lack thereof.
Regret for what is and what is not.
Morals.
Soul. Actual Soul.
Choices. And I do respect choices.
Differences. And I do respect differences. I celebrate them. How could I not? I embody them
for the most part.
Hope. Because I cannot live without it.
Joy. Because I will find it again.
Surprise, though I should not be.
Surrender, because what is my choice?
Acceptance, because what is my choice?
Respect. Though it is a monumental effort at this point.
Expectation. Which I will not discuss at this point. But to which I look forward.

Heartbreak. Devastation. Though the art/act of rising above. Which I will do because I have

Integrity.

Blessings to all.



2 comments: